1.13.0 (Build 155) (2023-03-20)
- New filters in Search Results: (Chapter „Filter Function in Search Result“ in User Manual)
when a candidate search was executed, there is now the possibility to further filter the search results without executing a new search.
At the moment there are the filter for city and seniority (position)
- Change Log: (Chapter „Change Log“ in User Manual)
when changing the profile in Profile Management the changes are logged.
The latest change date is shown below the name and profile picture.
The following information is listed:
- Change date
- Change time
- Person who last changed the profile
1.12.0 (Build 154) (2023-03-13)
- short and long description for project description
These fields can be addressed in the export templates with these tags:
- Message when exporting a profile
When exporting a profile the user will get a message regarding data security
which they need to comfirm before starting the download.
1.11.2 (Build 352) (2023-03-06)
- Search for aliases ist not case sensitive anymore.
- Project History – Chronological order of projects are sorted
again from current to older.
- Save/Update message when add/update
project/focus area/job experience is displayed.
- Notifications can be deleted without triggering an error message.
- The bell icon is now updated upon deleting or checking a notification.
- The „Clear all“ button for deleting notfications is working again.
1.11.1 (Build 152) (2023-02-21)
- The „Data Categorization“ and „Ontology Suggestions“ tabs are not properly localized
- The Data categorization and Ontology suggestions sections have been translated and linked according to the set language.
- Export not possible with empty education area – Error
- A profile with empty training area could not be exported. This is now possible.
- Project History and Focus Area:
- Already selected competencies extracted from project description or focus area aren’t deleted anymore.
- They now can be edited separately.
- Search Candidates – documentation:
- Link for details regarding Search Function was removed. The documentation is now part of the FAQ which can be reached through the link in „FAQ“ at the top of the screen.
- Side-by-Side Comparison: sometimes requested certificates weren’t listed in the Side-by-Side comparison.
- Now the certificates are listed correctly.
- Changes in Search Function (Async Call)
- Changes in UI for Preferences
- Bugfixes in Side-by-Side comparison
For details click on link above.
- 3-level taxonomy in Data Categorization
- Score Visualisation: Percentage for Competencies when no request
- Changed tables according to figma mockups
- Editing Preferences
- Fxed edit competencies and language popups on focus area and projects
- Fix preferences.service.ts
- Big version
- Update data import fucntion dependencies (7642289)
- Fixed updating when wikidata is „NO“ (ea54d8e)
- Fix wrong wording for focus area and job experience (7a1ac4f)
- Changed categories to percent value (89995ae)
- Tooltip inconsistencies (94c0e0f)
- Name hidden text is now displayed in side-by-side comparison dialog
- Fixed template existing error
- Fix search results not updating after changing competencies, certificates, clients and job roles
- Enable editing industrial skills relationships
- Add proper roles for each environment in mappings, and fix reference in add-to-group.js
- Add roles to users dynamically upon registration
- Error-message-displayed-deactivating-term: loading
- Paginating user count to respect graphql limit with dynamodb
- Show also the message when requests time out (1c733e3)
- Matching Project not displayed in Side-By-Side
- Fixed the issue when filtering for certain period
- Candidate Link leads to Default user profile
- Model issues in fast api, education empty
- Side-by-Side-Vergleich mit neuem Ranking Service